Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Favorite Restaurant

Before I tell you what my new favorite restaurant is, I need to let you know it is not healthy in any way shape or for.  In fact, it is probably so far on the other end that it is one of the most unhealthy places you could eat, but man was it good.  They are known for their cheese cakes (one of the most unhealthy dishes you can get).  Before I reveal my new favorite place to stuff my face, here is what we had at the table.

My son tired the Kobe Burger.  I don't know exactly what it is, but I know it is some sort of special beef.  I think they massage the cows (seriously, I'm not making this up).  We all had a bite and it was amazing.  My wife got the fish and chips.  We heard they had the best fish and chips and they were definitely good.  I had bbq salmon.  That was almost healthy, but it came with fried onions and I know there is lots of sugar in the bbq sauce.  My daughter had mini burgers and it was good too (not as good as the Kobe Burger though).  Everybody also had fries.  Throw in the deserts and I am sure we were all pushing 2000 calories but it was definitely good.

OK, enough suspense.  My new favorite place to pig out is . . . The Cheesecake Factory.  If you have never been there, check it out.  When you are done, make sure you plan a long cardio workout because you will need to burn some of those excess calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment