Thursday, October 28, 2010

Heard of a New Supplement

As you have probably guessed, I am all about health and fitness (although that doesn't necessarily mean I live it every day).  One of the things I do on a regular basis is search the world wide web for new fitness trends and supplements.  I have researched (and tried) many different things from creatine to protein powders to maqui berries (the latest superfood to be turned into supplements).  The one thing I have decided on is that there is no "one single solution" to your health and fitness needs.

The one thing most people do agree on is that to be truly healthy, you need a combination of things.  First, you need a healthy diet because without proper nutrition, your body just can't function day in and day out.  Second, you need lots of water to keep your cells hydrated and help you clean out toxins.  Third, you have to exercise and make sure your muslce are strong.  Lastly, you need to be mentally stable to ensure your body isn't polluted with the toxins caused by stress and depression.

Now I know this seems like common sense, but when you analyze how you live compared to these simple truths, I bet you fall short in at least one area (I myself fall short in 2 or 3 of them).  Don't stress out about it though.  Just decide to do better tomorrow.  You won't be perfect, but as long as you are better, you will make progress.

Thanks for for spending a few minutes with me.  I hope you have a healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment