Monday, November 1, 2010

The Halloween Workout

Last night when I went out with the kids, I never thought I was in for a workout.  2 hours later, I was wore out and ready for bed.

My neighborhood is full of hills so walking is always a workout.  In years past, trick or treating ended quickly, but as my kids get older, they have more stamina.  We did 2 hours last night.  Wow!

On top of the walking, we took my dog.  He isn't big, but carrying him around for an hour and a half was a workout too.  He was good for the first half hour or so walking, but after that, we carried him.  By the end of the night, my arms were burning from the extra weight.

Well, I'm glad I was able to get some exercise in while gathering sugary snacks that will help ruin my diet . . . lol

Have a healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment