Monday, November 22, 2010

California Winter Wonderland

Thanksgiving is in a couple weeks and I am thouroughly enjoying this time of year.  I love the fall.  The nice cold evenings.  The chill in the morning when you go outside.  I have so many sweatshirts and it is so good to be able to wear them.

When you exercise in the cold, it is important you dress warmly.  I like to wear plenty of warm clothes to make sure I sweat even if it is freezing outside.  This helps get rid of the toxins in my body.  The other thing I like to do is keep my mouth covered so I don't breath in too much cold air and start coughing.

This winter, make sure you stay warm while exercising and make sure to burn off some of those calories you will be eating ath Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment