Sunday, October 24, 2010

How to Have a Healthy Weekend

It is Sunday and I am getting ready to end the weekend by going to bed.  Before I do, I want to write a quick post about how to have a healthy weekend.  I can't say that this was exactly my weekend, but I did some elements of it and know the other ones are where I need to improve.  Either way, the weekend is very important to living a healthy life and especially losing some weight because you can wipe out an entire week of being healthy by being unhealthy on the weekends.

There are several elements to having a healthy weekend.  The first is to make sure you drink lots of water.  Try to have more water than soda or coffee - your body will thank you.  Second, make sure you take your normal vitamins and supplements.  Just because it is the weekend, it doesn't mean you should ignore what you do to be healthy Monday through Friday.  Personally, I like acai berry for men supplements.  Lastly, try to get some physical exercise.  If you are going to be out shopping, park further away from the buildings so you do some more walking.  If you are at the mall, make a couple extra circuits.  If you are outside, do some hiking.  Just try to be active so you can burn off some of those extra calories.

These simple tips can help you keep improving your health on the weekend instead of taking a step backwards.

Thanks for reading and have a healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment