Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and Have a Profitable New Year

As I sit here writing a Holiday post, I have to think back on the year and be thankful for everything I have been blessed with. My family is awesome. My health is pretty good all things considered. I have a wonderful house to live in and a view of the Sierra Nevada mountains that is breath-taking. Financially things are good – the bills are paid and we have a great Christmas planned.

Looking ahead to 2011, there are some definite focus items. I have recently started promoting internet marketing products and have had pretty good success with the first 2 products I promoted. I plan for this to be a focus for our business in 2011 and have already picked out a product called the Magic Bullet System to promote in early 2011.

Since I talked about the “typical” financial New Year’s resolution, I should probably cover the physical one as well. I am going to start the year with an intense focus on health to include both exercise and diet. I hope to be able to create some momentum and really have a healthy and successful 2011.

It’s time to start enjoying the season. Merry Christmas to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment